Thursday, September 11, 2008


I pledge ALLEGIANCE to the flag
of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands,
ONE nation, under GOD,
INDIVISIBLE,
with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL.
"Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession." - George Washington
"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." George Washington
That is why I am proud to have my husband, the father of my children, serve this country. In the words of Toby Keith: " I don't want to die for you, but if dying's asking me, I'll bear that cross with honor 'cause freedom don't come free."

1 comment:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Every time the American flag is raised or lowered, a sense of reverence and peace fill our hearts because of the sacrifice made by you and your family. We are so grateful for the continued service you give. We love you guys
brandi, david, lincoln, and henry