Wednesday, September 2, 2009

32 Years

32 years ago, my life began.
Now, I know what you are saying:
"But Becky! You are still a beautiful and youthful 20-something!"
While that is true,
My life did indeed start 32 years ago.
On September 2, 1977
A Man Married a Woman
in the Temple of God.
That Man and that Woman had 3 children
and while I know that those children were PERFECT from the start,
They raised their children and taught them
right from wrong,
to Love their Heavenly Father,
That families are FOREVER.
And because of their teachings,
I now have a family that I get to
teach right from wrong,
to Love their Heavenly Father,
and that families are really FOREVER.
Thank you Dad and Mom for
leading me, guiding me, and walking beside me.
If I don't say it enough, I'll say it again:
I love you both SO much!
HAPPY 32nd ANNIVERSARY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky - you were always perfect - Dad

Tammy said...

Thanks Becky! We love you too! - Mom