Monday, September 21, 2009

I LOVE the Fall!

I have to say
I think I may just love everything about Fall!
I am not really fond of heat
and Fall means the end of baking in the summer sun.
It means sweatshirts
hot cider
beautiful colors
cute hats and clothes for my kiddos
fresh, crisp air
Thanksgiving
Trick-or-Treating for my kids
Husker Football
Really, I am trying to think of something I don't like about Fall,
and I am stuck.
I love it!
September 22 is tomorrow and I am very ready to say
"Goodbye Summer!"
Well, appearently here in Colorado, the sentiment is more
"Good RIDDANCE Summer!" because
today it snowed.
That's right people - I said snowed!
I could not believe what I was seeing, but there it was
little white flakes falling from the sky.
It started while we were driving to pick Madison up from her clinic
and I said "Look Libby, it's snowing."
and Liberty said
"It's snowing!?! That stinks!"
I agree. I love fall,
however winter and I are not good friends.
It was pretty though, I must admit.


I tried to get a picture of the snow. It was actually coming down pretty strong.
(You can't really tell from the picture though
If you click on the pictures you can see it better)



My little snow princess (just a reminder - still officially summer when taken)

How could I not love walking out my front door and seeing this? If I haven't said it in a few postings - I love Colorado

And how in the heck could I not love seeing my cute boy in these kinds of cute outfits!
I will readily admit - I am addicted to cute kids clothes! And cute Kids for that matter!

Taken while at a stop light in Jacks little mirror - I think he was trying to uncover his eyes
What a stinkin' cute kid!

4 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! That little boy is adorable. Holy Cow! SNOW???? Wow, we are still enjoying (and I do mean enjoying) 95 degrees here! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love fall too. I'm pretty fond of winter also though. I'm looking forward to seeing the cute kids and fun weather.

Jay and Sherrie said...

Crazy stuff going in your neck of the world. Cute kiddos.

75 degrees here and loving it!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

We don't have a Fall here in Georgia. We can still wear shorts and sandals.I like your little ones beanies so cute!